We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kyrenia

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kyrenia

Hi my wife and I are going to north Cyprus on the 28th October for 2 weeks and can't wait never been there before any advice staying at the pia Bella heard great reports any advice on boat trips beaches and resturant ta

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,524 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kyrenia

Do a search on all of the items as there is lots of information available on the forums.

The search engine is just above your post.

To start you off here are the reviews for that hotel

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g190378-d5866…

And these are the top attractions with reviews

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g190378-Activi…

And these are recommended restaurants with reviews

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g190378-Kyreni…

Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kyrenia

Thank you will look that up

London, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kyrenia

Hi you can go to the harbour where you can pick up a local boat trip no problem. restaurants to go for are Niazi kebabs, ambience kebabs, hur deniz fish restaurant,

food here is amazing. If you like deserts, then visit akpinar also

N.Cyprus
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kyrenia

Nice friendly hotel near Kyrenia town centre - 15 to 20 minutes walk from the Kyrenia harbour. Nearby restaurant worth visiting include No 14 Restaurant, Efendi Bar Restaurant and Niazi's Restaurant - there are plenty other choices in Bellapais village and Kyrenia town centre but you might need a taxi.

5. Re: Kyrenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 17:35
Glasgow
Level Contributor
20 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kyrenia

Can anyone tell me how much it will cost in a taxi from Larnaca to Kyrenia ? Travel companies want £225 each way

Kyrenia, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Kyrenia
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kyrenia

senga w

A prebooked taxi for upto 3 people is £ 60 each way .

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kyrenia

Pacific Rent a Car in Kyrenia are transporting us from Larnaca to Kyrenia in June 2014 for £40.00 each way.

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kyrenia

Can anyone tell me how much it will cost in a taxi from Larnaca to Kyrenia ? Travel companies want £225 each way

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which travel company is that? And for how many people?

Our travel company (Direct Traveller) gave us a single price for air travel, transfer and hotel. On checking the cost for independent travel, I found it (booking independently) slightly more expensive. The quotes for Larnaca to Kyrenia were all around £50 per transfer (i.e.not per person).

UK
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kyrenia

£50 per journey is typical.

Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations