We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

Please can anyone advise me about Green Rent a Car in North Cyprus? i am looking for a 4x4 in Kyrenia and the companies i have contacted (Bird, Pacific etc) have none available for the dates i need. Green Rent a Car does have a 4x4 but i have never heard of them and previous car hire posts for Kyrenia havent mentioned them. Is this really to good to be true???

Thanks

http://www.greenrentacar.com/

Lincoln
Level Contributor
231 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

Their site looks good

But like you I have never come across them before

Essex UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

I used them a few years ago was not very impressed with condition or service when we complained,but of course things may have changed.

I can recommend Dark& Blue,good vehicles and rates

info@darknblue.com

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
819 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

They are based in Alsancak at an exchange bureaux. From what I have seen their vehicles are up to date and I haven't heard of any problems.

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

Thats lovely ill have a look at Dark & Blue now

Thank you

5. Re: Car Hire-Green Rent a Car???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations