We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

church of england kyrenia

Which Kyrenia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Kentucky
1 post
Save Topic
church of england kyrenia

Can anyone give US directions to the st Andrews church of England in kyrenia, apparently it's opposite the police station but don't know where that is. Thank you.

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: church of england kyrenia

This is their contact page:

http://www.standrewskyrenia.org/contacts/

I did a bit of googling, but couldn't find anything which gave a specific location. From the photos, I think I've walked past it, on the way down to the castle.

Edited: 10 May 2014, 12:10
Essex UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: church of england kyrenia

It is just behind main car park by the post office in town

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: church of england kyrenia

Is that the one on the road from the Pia Bella Hotel into town? About 200m before the large roundabout?

Nowhere near the castle, then - my apologies.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: church of england kyrenia

exgeordie.

yes you are going the right way.

the main post office by the Law Courts,if you go round the roundabout take 2nd left it goes down to the castle the church is on the right hand side.

Surbiton
Level Contributor
1,997 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: church of england kyrenia

Thanks Essex.

So, for example, if the OP gets out of a dolmus at the Colony Hotel, it.s down to the roundabout, then second left (the downhill road more or less straight ahead)?

Karsiyaka, TRNC
Level Contributor
818 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: church of england kyrenia

Yes exgeordie67, straight over the roundabout it is about 300 metres down on the right just before the castle.

7. Re: church of england kyrenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia