We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

Hi all, I'm considering staying at the Highlife Hotel with my husband and daughter and wondered if anyone could tell me if it's suitable for a teenager - she's 17. I know children under 12 aren't allowed but just wondered if it would be suitable for her as there has never been any mention of any children in any reviews.

Your input would be very much appreciated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

I stayed there about 6yrs ago and in my opinion there is nothing for a teenager,unless they are content with just the pool.The clientele is mainly mature a bit boring for a teenager and is out of the way.You definately need a car. Its a nice place though.

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

Thank you. I think I will have to reconsider.

Edgware, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

We are here now with three teenagers. They are happy with their own company. If yours wants to meet other teens then best to come during peak season or go elsewhere.

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

Thanks. I hope you're enjoying your holiday.

Edgware, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

We had a fabulous time - posted review :)

6. Re: Highlife Hotel - Suitable for teenager?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Kyrenia
Recent Conversations