We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South africa
1 post
Save Topic
Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

Is there a reliable bus service from Larnaca Airport to Paphos? The length of the time is not important, just the budget!

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

Sorry No there is not a bus service, only other way is by taxi

kev

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

I thought there was a new bus service just started - or is that just from Paphos?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

is this any help or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

shuttledirect.com/en/…

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
439 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

There is bus service to and from the Paphos and Larnaca airports since summer. Just not direct, you'll need to change buses in Limassol. Total cost will be around 14 euros.

Yorkshire/Paphos
Level Contributor
283 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

I realise this is from a long time ago now, so my response may be a bit late.

However, we had a couple of friends who took the bus from Larnaca Airport to Paphos (and back) recently.

They said it was excellent. The change in Limassol is fine because the buses deliberately meet up - it's just that 2 different companies do the 2 stages.

It took just under 2 hours and, at 14 Euros, is a lot cheaper than taxis or being picked up!

However, it does only go to the bus station in Paphos, so you'd have to find your way from there to wherever you're staying.

The timetables change according to time of year so ring up for times: (+357) 26 94 20 69

6. Re: Transport from larnaca airport to Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 23:20