We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

Denmark
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

Can anyone tell me if Black Turtle has opened again

and can anyone help me find where I can buy the CD that the 3 musicans playing live music in Black Turtle a couple of years have made?

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

I believe so but I will check tomorrow and come back for you. It is a super place for an evening of fun and good food accompanied by great music. Sounds as if you also enjoyed it.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

Hi back again as promised. Black Turtle is open FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS only at present. Have a good time if you get there soon.

Denmark
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

Hello Cypriotpal

Thank you very much for your kind help. My plan is to visit Larnaca and Black Turtle in september and hoping to find someone who know where I can get the old CD.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

I will see if I can find it when I am there first week of June. Would it help if Black Turtle put one on one side for you for September? Have you any idea of how much you expect it to be?

Denmark
Level Contributor
64 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

Hi again

I think Black Turtle may have new owners but maybe the music players are the same - and maybe one of them now how to get hold of the CD - I would think a price about 20 Euro - I would be happy if it is possible to be able to get one when I arrive in september - thank you very much for helping, but please dont use too much time of your time when visiting Larnaca

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
784 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

I'm expecting to spend a Friday night there so if I do I will come back to you.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
79 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

We like the idea of a taverna with music and will be in Larnaca in a couple of weeks.

Could you tell us please where in Larnaca is the Black Turtle?

Many thanks,

Simon

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

It is located appx 200m before you reach St Lazarus Church (a focal point in Larnaca- I suppose you know how to get there)coming from the seafront. You may ask when you get there. There is also "Kyra Giorgena" at about 500m away from Black Turtle but I would opt for Black Turtle. Beware that these are actually small places and unfortunately people are heavily smoking. Enjoy your stay in Larnaca!

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
79 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

Many thanks for the helpful reply. Smoking is offputting! We may pop our heads in & take a view!

Regards

10. Re: Taverna Black Turtle i Larnaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Larnaka City