We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cosmelenia apts nissi bay

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
cosmelenia apts nissi bay

hi,have spotted a good deal for these apts for oct on the h/b basis.any info on these apts and advise on the h/b os s/c options would be great,also the maconissos beach please.we have stayed at the pavlo nappa a/i in oct and had a brill holiday,i believe we are a bit further down the road this time so any info on bars and resturants would be appreciated.thanks

kingston upon hull
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cosmelenia apts nissi bay

Hi

Me and my partner are flying out to here 7 weeks today. Cant wait!! I have put a few posts on here about the apartments to get opinions but done think it a popular named place with it been a small complex.

The travel agent we booked with mentioned it is a nice place to stay, she was married at adams beech and her family stayed in the cosmelenia. Apparantly it is about 5 mins from adams beech. Practically next door to the waterpark.

Will let you know when we are back to let you know how it was!!

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cosmelenia apts nissi bay

cheers sam,ave a goodun

3. Re: cosmelenia apts nissi bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2009, 06:33