We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

I am arriving on the 27th of September this year for cosmetic surgery on my eyes.I am staying at Le Palmiers hotel on the front.Anyone else having surgery that week ?Or staying at my hotel.I am travelling alone and some company later in the week would be good!

Suzie

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

these guys are really good, if u need help

friend had suregery done in cyprus recentyl and went thru them :

www.pictureperfect.com.cy

ask for jo

London, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

Thanks but I have it all booked through a surgeon I have used before.As I said in my post I am looking for people who may be staying at my hotel or nearby.

cyprus
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

Any feedback on how your eye surgery went, and if you met up with any nice people?

www.surgeryincyprus.com

cyprus
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

Hi, Any update on how your eye surgery went, and did you meet up with any nice people?

www.surgeryincyprus.com

5. Re: Cosmetic surgery in Larnaca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2010, 05:16