We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When will we get the buggy back?

Hull
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
When will we get the buggy back?

Hi

We are travelling to Cyprus in 2 weeks time and I'm wondering when we will get our buggy back - we will collapse it at the steps in the UK but will it come back on the carousel / in a different area in the airport or will we be able to collect it as soon as we disembark?

Thanks

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When will we get the buggy back?

I've seen them on the carousel in Larnaca with the suitcases

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When will we get the buggy back?

You will get them when you go to collect ur cases,although it I remember they don't go round the carousel with the bags you have to go over to the right hand corner ,as you come down the escalator,in the arrivals area

Hull
Level Contributor
14 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When will we get the buggy back?

Great thank you was hoping we would get them as we disembark but never mind!

London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When will we get the buggy back?

It should come On the carousel or the outsize baggage in the arrivals baggage hall. I checked mine in and had to collect from outsize baggage desk

5. Re: When will we get the buggy back?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Larnaka City