We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of furniture company

Which Larnaka City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Clara...
1 post
Save Topic
Location of furniture company

Does anyone know if this store exists? It is called Viscio Furniture Limited , 621 Larnaca, Cyprus. I can't find it online.

Detroit, MI
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of furniture company

Go to www.viscio.com

New York
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of furniture company

Why do you ask? Did you apply for a job there? Do you think this company is legit

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of furniture company

oh my god TOTAL SCAM....i found this website...be careful...

…supersurge.com/latest-email-scams/2005/10/7…

UK
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of furniture company

I have been sent a job offer from this company collecting payments in the UK and it appears this is a scam.... Caution to other people dealing with this organisation.....

new york city
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Location of furniture company

I applied for the company too, but it sounded too fishy, so I checked out the name on the google, and I found an ad on Palm Beach newspaper from the same company stating that they are willing to pay $4,000/month for 2-9 hours of work. I think it is a scam!!

illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Location of furniture company

I received the first check to send to them so I don't know if it is a scam unless I do not get paid for sending it to them.

illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Location of furniture company

i received the first check to send to them so i won't know if it is a scam unless i am not paid for sending it to them.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,286 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Location of furniture company

But is it legal? Are you a mule? See

banksafeonline.org.uk/moneymule_explained.ht…

illinois
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Location of furniture company

You know I wanted to see what this was all about. I emailed the guy and asked him if the cashier check was phony and he never responded to it but told me he would take me to court if I didn't pay a fee for not cashing it and wiring it. I told him I did not feel comfortable about cashing a check for over nine thousand dollars and the person who sent it to me did not put a phone number on it. I said they could be terrorist or something trying to send funds back and forth using innocent civilians. I am waiting for him to either give me a address to return the check and that will be it or I will take it to the police department and let them get involved. If you have not received a check send an email to Frank or whatever name he is using and say you do not want it. I got an email from him the day he sent it to me so it was already at my door when I got home. I would have told him not to send it to me because the whole thing is fishy.

Colorado
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Location of furniture company

This is an absolute scam. For anyone who has accepted $ from these individulas the Money orders or cashiers checks will BOUNCE. I am out almost 10 grand.

DO NOT REPLY to any emails from this organization. For more information look up 419 Fruad on any search engine.