We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi cost

Cognac, France
Level Contributor
110 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
taxi cost

How much should I expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to the Livadhiotis hotel, Monday late afternoon inFebruary, thanks for any info.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi cost

www.cyprusbybus.com/RouteDetails.aspx…

Hi, the above link will give you details of the Airport bus route ,It is ideal if you do not have much luggage, you need to get off at Finikidues promanade its about a five minute walk from there to your hotel.

If travelling alone try suntransfers It is usually cheaper than a taxi for one or two people.or

A2B transfers make sure you click shuttle not taxi. a taxi should cost no more than 12-15 euro. But do not jump in one outside the airport they are a rip off. we pre-book with go airport transfers.Julie

Cognac, France
Level Contributor
110 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi cost

Thanks for the info. My husband is disabled so not up to public transport. I'll try and book ahead

3. Re: taxi cost

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Larnaca
Recent Conversations