We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Day Excurssion

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
212 posts
316 reviews
Save Topic
Full Day Excurssion

Hi, I will be arriving Larnaka on 7th Oct morning and depart to Malta on 9th afternoon. I will be staying in a hotel near the promenade. I would like to go for a full day excursion on 8th Oct. (Friday) to see important places in Larnaka and other touristic attractions in Cyprus. I checked on net and understand that most of the tour operators do one day excursions but all start from Limassol or Nicosia. Appreciate if anyone can suggest me any tour operator in Larnaka and which are the important attractions I should visit. Anybody knows if anyone conduct a 3 cities full day excursion which will cover all major tourist places in Cyprus.

your valuable advise is appreciated.

Regards,Movarip

Mentioned in this post
Malta
Malta
Europe
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
1. Re: Full Day Excurssion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Larnaca