We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gym in or near Latchi

lbristol
Level Contributor
42 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Gym in or near Latchi

Is there a gym available to use in or near Latchi? I have a fitness freak daughter that wants to work out on holiday :)

Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

Make her get up early and jog down the beach path between Latsi and Polis...a good 4 k run there and back :) and it's free....

lbristol
Level Contributor
42 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

Good idea!! She would like that, look out for her, she is the very skinny one with muscles :)

Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

It is a beautiful run/walk/cycle...our little Jack Russell loves it....when it's cooler!!!

lbristol
Level Contributor
42 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

Yes, I mentioned it to skinny daughter, she said it may be a bit hot, but may give it a try when temperature drops a bit. I am looking forward to the walk, that's more my pace.

Was wondering maybe local hotel may have a small gym?

Polis, Cyprus
Level Contributor
178 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

There is a gym in Polis which may take "walk ins"...I would imagine only the more exclusive hotels have Gyms, and that will cost....I think this side of the island...exercise is more...well traditional..walking, jogging...biking...

lbristol
Level Contributor
42 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

Thank you, personally, I will be relaxing with a cold drink, and sun bathing, nothing too strenuous!

7. Re: Gym in or near Latchi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Latchi
Recent Conversations