We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos-Limanssol

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
6 posts
Save Topic
Paphos-Limanssol

Hi everybody!

I think I hace a problem. I booked fligth to Paphos and my hotel is in Limassol.

How far it is? How can i get to Limassol?

Please advise.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
419 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paphos-Limanssol

If you have booked on a package deal your transfer is probably included, but check with your travel agent. It should show on your invoice.

If I recall rightly it's about a 45 minute drive. If you have booked independently you could get a cab from the airport or if you booked through a travel agent they can arrange one for you (at perhaps a higher cost but at least you know one will be waiting to meet you). I don't know how much a cab will cost though.

Another way is to have a hire car and drive yourself and use the car for the rest or part of the holiday, so you can get around to see this beautiful island.

Good luck and have a nice holiday.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paphos-Limanssol

Hi

That is fine. You would normally fly to Paphos if you are staying in Limassol (we always do). The alternative is Larnaca but they are both about 45 minutes away. It is an enjoyable journey and you catch glimpses of the sea on the way. I envy you this is the first year we won't be going to Cyprus for about twelve years.

Twigs

London
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Paphos-Limanssol

Thanks a lot))

I am looking forward to seeing Cypros)))

4. Re: Paphos-Limanssol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 01:19