We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In around Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort

Leicester UK
1 post
Save Topic
In around Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort

People please help

Me and my family are going to the Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort in just under 2 weeks.

Can anyone tell me in the evening are there any clubs or bars outside Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort its mine and the wifes anniversary whilst we are away.

How far is this hotel from Ayia Napa? Any recommendations for good bars etc to go to in the evening.

Thanks

cyprus
Level Contributor
51 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In around Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort

I'm not sure what restaurants are located within walking distance of the hotel but if you don't mind a short cab drive you can find yourselves in the old town of Limassol where there is a vibrant nightlife and a good selection of restaurants to choose from.

I would recommend Dino's Art Cafe, High Chaparal, Τhe Old Neighborhood, Itilo, piatakia.

Ay. Napa is a good 1 hour drive from Limassol.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In around Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort

We stayed in St Raphael in June this year and it was the next hotel down from Le Meridian. We were ok because our hotel was all inclusive but outside of the hotels there is one restaurant called terra e maren and one bar the rest is a taxi ride down which cost about 10 euros each way.

lemesos
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: In around Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort

Within walking distance from Le Meridien you can find nice restaurants like Manzalino,(italian) Terra et Mare (international), Zen Room (japanese), Musiki Kivotos (cypriot) Chesters Pub.

Ayia Napa is an hours drive from your hotel .

Enjoy your holiday :)

4. Re: In around Le Meridien Limassol Spa & Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations