We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering in Limassol or Paphos

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Self catering in Limassol or Paphos

Hi could anyone out there tell me of a good self catering accommadation in Limassol or Paphos. I have read some terrible places and these are with some well known tour operators. Please help me we are both in our sixties but like entertainment as well as comfort. Thanks

Yorkshire/Paphos
Level Contributor
283 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self catering in Limassol or Paphos

I don't know Limassol but assume the situation is similar to Paphos.

There are lots of good, privately-owned, self-catering places which you can access through sites like ownersdirect.co.uk or holidayrentals.co.uk.

Pictures tell part of the story as to what they look like, it's also a good idea to get in touch with the owners either by phone or email and get a 'feel' about them. You can also get recommendations or reviews from this site or on holidayrentals. However, recommendations might be a bit limiting.

I suggest you decide what your priorities are as to kind of place you want to stay - location, how close to bars or sea, private pool etc., then look at the advertising sites.

Generally, self catering won't have entertainment built in but you can look for nearby access; it depends what sort of entertainment you want.

Look at the sites and see whether the apartments meet your idea of comfort.

If these help you but you have further questions, then do come back to us!

Vale of glam South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self catering in Limassol or Paphos

Hi Cypruslover, many thanks for yoyr comments on where to stay in Limassol or Paphos. I will try as you suggested many thanx.

3. Re: Self catering in Limassol or Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 09:24