We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amathus beach hotel

Deal, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
339 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
amathus beach hotel

Have just booked to stope at this hotel in September Can anyone tell me if they supply pool towels and any other information I should know of would be much appreciated

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,286 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amathus beach hotel

You have made a good choice. The Amathus is a lovely hotel and has a lovely grass areas overlooking the beach and sea with plenty of space. They do supply beach/pool towels. They also have a small beach area which is very nice and a jetty to swim off if you prefer. Limassol has dark sand and the water is very clear. There is a beach path that runs for a long way in each direction. There are one or two good restaurants in the area apart from the hotel restaurants. The Amathus has a lovely fish restaurant called Liminaki down near the beach which is lovely at night. If you want to know about restaurants in the area and around Limassol let me know. When we were there in June it wasn't very busy but September is the most popular month for five star returning guests. You will just be two doors along from the Four Seasons Hotel and next door is the Mediterranean Beach hotel. Glad you have finally made your decision I think you will enjoy it.

Edited: 14 August 2010, 19:35
Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
6 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amathus beach hotel

You made a great choice, one of my best hotels, ever! Beach and Pool towels are available to you. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Nice private beach. Great promonad for long walks along side the sea-front.

Nice restaurants at hotel and close-by. If you are looking for a cold beer and snack, try "Just George" accross the street from Amathus. George and his wife Nitsa just happen to be my cousins. Fun people and good place to hang out! Have fun! I'm travelling to Cyprus and hopefully to this hotel at the end of September.

3. Re: amathus beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2011, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations