We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Hi,

We are planning to get married in Aug 2012 and I love love love the pier venue at the Elias beach hotel limassol.

Can anyone offer an wedding planner that they have used and had a great experience with? or a tour opertaor which they booked this all through? We have approx 38adults and 13 children coming with us and im struggling to find packages and prices which I can compare as they all offer different things.

Also has anyone married here, can you offer any advice as to how the day went - good or bad?

Any advice at all would be kindly recieved as I am one confused bride to be!

Thank You

N

Mentioned in this post
Elias Beach Hotel
Elias Beach Hotel
1,720 Reviews
Limassol, Cyprus
41. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 23:35
nuneaton
Level Contributor
337 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Daughter got marride here 2 weeks ago my advice would be to go direct with the hotel with the wedding planning .

the planner her name is Viki and is excelent . The wedding was great and relaxed , went for the salmon & steak menu not complaints at all just go with the flow these people know how to do their job well :)

nuneaton
Level Contributor
337 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Also tourtes cakes in Limassol are fantastic go onto web site some fantastic cakes great prices very professional email elis x we had the wedding planner and package from Thomas cook they were good enough but I think doing everything through Viki would have been better xxx

Mentioned in this post
Limassol
Limassol
Limassol District, Cyprus
44. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

45. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Hello I Hope you do not mind me emailing you. Im a teacher and just saw your post. I am not allowed unpaid leave as I did plan to have a week off in June. So I am now looking at end of July early August. Did you go for that date? how was it? Was the weather okay-not too hot? I am really worried about it, but do not want to let my work stop my dream of getting married in Cyprus, which is how I am feeling it mind end at the moment.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Hi,

I'm getting married at elias in August 2014 and wanted to ask for the details of your photographer and if you were pleased with them .

Not sure who to book with.

Ay

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Hi,

I'm getting married at elias in August next year. I wanted to ask what u did and who you used for photography and makeup etc.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Cheers ay

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

Hi, we are looking at going in July 2014 and all the help possible would be appreciated as i dont know who to ask as the travel agents dont even have the prices out yet. any information on the venue, wedding planner would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: elias beach hotel wedding - which wedding planner/company?

If you need a hairdresser for the wedding party I would be happy to do it for you. I can provide trials if you prefer and also have another colleague who would come with me if your bridal party is quite large. We have experienced lots of weddings at the Elias hotel.(including my very own brother in laws wedding) We provide a salon experiance in the comfort of your hotel room. so your hair and make up are perfect for the wedding. no long drives back from the salons in the heat. You can contact me through email=hair-angel@live.co.uk or my facebook page www.facebook.com/hairdressinganglecyprus. Look forward to hearing from you and good luck planning your big day.

Mentioned in this post
Elias Beach Hotel
Elias Beach Hotel
1,720 Reviews
Limassol, Cyprus