We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent, UK
Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

I have done a bit of searching but can't find any recent posts on this subject.

As subject says we are staying in Limassol in October with our 8 month old baby.

I would like to know if we can buy HIPP Organic milk powder over there, or would it be better if we took our own with us.

If anyone has stayed at Poseidonia Beach Hotel, do they have kettles in room? To provide hot water for making up bottles? I will email hotel on this matter but if anyone knows any information appreciated.

Thanks

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,607 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

Fred I hope you don't mind but I have added your excellent post to the top questions section. I am sure it will be a great help.

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

Had to go to Limassol today and at the large Carrefour's in Ypsonas (West side of Limassol) they had a range of HIPP products including milk versions 1,2 and 3. Reason for interest in question is I am finding out about baby items here, ready for visit of first grandchild.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,607 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

You will soon be an expert on baby products too Fred. How lovely to have your grandchild coming to visit.

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

Thank you Twigs, Cyprus is to my mind very child oriented, now that I have had a good look around, while I am not certain that someone would find the exact brand at all times, shops do stock a wide range of items at a range of prices. So if anything is forgotten a replacement will be around.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
302 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

Thank you Fred and others for the info on water and baby products, good to know before we go. I shall probably take milk powder so we don't have to trek to supermarket unless we really need to, if we happen to run out for any reason. Although I guess we'll have to go and buy some bottled water, I'd rather take the safe option and use bottled water.

Thanks again!

16. Re: Staying in Limassol with 8 month old baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 05:17