We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Canyon in Limassol

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancs
Level Contributor
968 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grand Canyon in Limassol

Hi,can anyone tell me if the 'Grand Canyon Restaurant' is still open in Limassol.It is down the side road by police station,this road also leads down to Atlantica Miramare Beach Hotel.We go to Cyprus each year,but last year we stayed in Coral Bay,and we didn't get to visit them.It's run by a really nice couple,they are lovely people. It's a shame really ,as since most of the Hotels are now doing AI. It has taken away a lot of thier custom.We are due to go at the end of Sept,and plan on visiting them if they are still open...

Marie.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,973 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Hi. Marie, I am not sure, but I am going over Sept 10 for nearly three weeks,so I will check it out for you,will be taking laptop this time so watch this space and I will let you know.Julie

lancs
Level Contributor
968 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Thanks for that Julie,we go on 25th Sept.for 2 weeks,we are staying in a villa in Coral Bay/Peyia,but intend to go to Limassol for a drive out,as we will have the car all the time we are there,Where are you staying Julie?

Marie.....

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Everyone is going in September. We are going on 21st!

lancs
Level Contributor
968 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

It's a lovely time to go,we can't wait.....

Marie.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

I agree Marie we always try to go in September even if we go at other times as well.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,973 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Hi, Marie, we are in the Jasmin Limassol,from the 10Th ,until the 21st, then a private rental in Pervolia Larnaca until the 28Th, I agree Sept is a lovely time to visit Cyprus.Julie

lancs
Level Contributor
968 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Hi,We used to stay at the Jasmine apts years ago,I think the last time we were there was the year Princess Diana died,we were there then,I remember watching her funeral in the bar there,Whats the apts like now,I seem to remember they were getting a bit tired looking then,have they been refurbished,it used to be a nice place to stay,just down the road to the beach.

Marie.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,973 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Hi, Buzz, the jasmine is not bad at all,I have some pics somewhere will post them. Julie

lancs
Level Contributor
968 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

Thanks Julie,I'll look forward to that.

Marie....

10. Re: Grand Canyon in Limassol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 01:18