We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

choice of two??

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
choice of two??

Hi all. A bit torn between the two atlantic hotels, the miramare or atlantic bay, it is my partners first trip to cyprus and he loves fine dining so want the best experience for him.....all recommendations please, planning for 3rd week in march. thanks

Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
322 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: choice of two??

Personally, I prefer the location of the Miramare Hotel and my parents spent a month there a couple of years ago in November. They were switched by Thomsons from the Atlantica Oasis as the hotel was closing part way through their stay.

The street can be a little dark but I've never heard of any trouble or issues in that area.

The Miramare Hotel is immediately on the beach as opposed to the Atlantica Bay which is over the road from the beach and no longer as secluded as it used to be now all those villas have appeared alongside it.

I find it's way too far out of Limassol and the furthest I would be inclined to go would be the Mediterranean Beach Hotel (next to the Four Seasons) if you want to feel that you are part of a holiday resort.

The Miramare is tucked well away from the main road and any traffic noise. My parents had an inland view room with no problems at all. But for all round sun, better to go for the sea view if you can afford to.

We have a friend who regularly stays at the hotel more or less next door (Apollonia Hotel) and she's been coming to Cyprus every winter since 2004 on her own and is perfectly happy to walk around the area. (Apollonia is on the main road).

12. Re: choice of two??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations