We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elias Beach Hotel questions.......

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Elias Beach Hotel questions.......

Hi Have just booked to go to the Elias Beach Hotel (all inclusive) in October - few questions..... What is the food like please (different comments on Trip Adviser) - know it is local alcoholic drinks included in the AI - but do they include cocktails etc.? What sort of temperature is it in October...... thanks for your help.

snowy4444

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elias Beach Hotel questions.......

Hi snowy, I have stayed at the Elias beach and the food is lovely,yes cocktails are included in AI and they are lush. Oct the weather is usually OK you may get the odd storm but they soon pass over .Oct weather can still be hot in the day time but you may find you need a light jacket in the evenings.Julie

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elias Beach Hotel questions.......

Hi Julie

Thank you so much for your message answering all my questions - we liked the look of this hotel and the Trip Adviser ratings were pretty good - roll on October!!!. Thanks again

Liz

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
787 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elias Beach Hotel questions.......

It's a lovely hotel with good food and drink. The only cocktail

I would avoid there would be Brandy Sour - but perhaps they

have learnt how to make the Cypriot cocktail now. I had one that looked and tasted nothing like the real thing.

Each night is a different theme for the dinner so I'm sure you'll

enjoy it.

4. Re: Elias Beach Hotel questions.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations