We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Raphael or Elias Beach Hotels for 3 nights after wedding!

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hamilton
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
St Raphael or Elias Beach Hotels for 3 nights after wedding!

Hi,

I am getting married in Paphos in Spetember and stayin on board the yacht on the Honeymoon Suite. Afterwards myself and hubby to be are looking to get away for a few nights in Limassol.

Have never been to Limassol and see so many lovely hotels but ideally as we are staying B&B in Paphos would like to have a few nights AI to relax after our wedding.

I cant decide between the Elias Beach or St Raphael, any tips or info would be much appreciated.

Ta Much :)

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Raphael or Elias Beach Hotels for 3 nights after wedding!

Hi,Both hotels are lovely, The San Rafael is the more expensive one five star.overlooking its own marina, both hotels have lovely gardens and are located on the beach front. The Elias which I have stayed in and loved every minute of it, is a good standard for star. they are both located at the quieter end of Limassol.have a look at the reviews for both under hotels at the top left hand side of this page and look at any photos that may help you decide.

congrats on your forth coming wedding have a fantastic time whatever hotel you choose. Julie

essex
Level Contributor
35 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Raphael or Elias Beach Hotels for 3 nights after wedding!

Hi We will be off to th St Raph. for our fourth visit in a couple of weeks time. We usually walk up to the Elias most mornings as they have a shop selling british newspapers and hubby gets withdrawal symptoms without the footy results. The Raph.always seems a bit more peaceful with more choice of outside seating - beach, pool or gardens, which we prefer. We have never considered staying anywhere else since discovering the Raph.

Your wedding plans sound fabulous.

3. Re: St Raphael or Elias Beach Hotels for 3 nights after wedding!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 06:16