We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica bay hotel

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
motherwell scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantica bay hotel

Hi going to this hotel for two weeks summer holiday , reviews so far very positive .

I emailed hotel to find out if they supply iron for rooms , they have e'mailed back saying no and we are not allowed to use an iron in our room even if we were to take our own ! First I have came across this whilst staying at any hotel.

Can anyone who has stayed at this hotel confirm if this is right or if they took own iron and used it at the hotel.

Many thanks in advance .

Elaine

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica bay hotel

Hi, Most of the hotels in Cyprus do not like you using your own irons/kettles in your room.I take my travel iron and lock it in my suitcase, I also take a lightweight single sheet for pressing on. just keep the iron/kettle hidden from the maids or they confiscate.Julie

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica bay hotel

Hi Elaine, the Atlantica bay is a great hotel, I suspect that the use of Iron's in the rooms is linked to a guest safety policy somewhere. Personally, I would rather not do any ironing on holiday and would choose to use the hotels laundry/pressing service. Hope you have a brilliant holiday.

Kind regards, Richard

motherwell scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantica bay hotel

Hi Julie, thanks for replying to my question .

Elaine

motherwell scotland
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantica bay hotel

Hi Richard , think I will make use of the laundry/ironing services at the hotel.

Have you stayed at the atlantica bay hotel ?

Elaine

5. Re: Atlantica bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 06:16