We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancs
Level Contributor
957 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

Hi,we used to drink at this bar a number of years ago,It was owned at the time by Tony,who was an Australian.

Tony sold the bar,but stayed on working there as the manager.

Just wondering if Tony was still working here and if the bar is still open,we had many a late great night there.

Thanks for any help.

Marie.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,910 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

Hi Marie yes the surf-sun is still going ,I seem to recall sometime ago that it was taken over I think it was by the people that had the woodman .I have had some great nights in there not been in for about four years will have to put that right this year, sorry I don't know if Tony is there , we also used to like Cutty Sark turn the corner it is just down from the Jasmine apartments. The Step inn has closed the owners went under .Julie

lancs
Level Contributor
957 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

Thanks Julie,I remember the Step Inn it's a shame so many of the old places have gone.

We used to stay in the Jasmine years ago now,but it seemed to go down,it was starting to get a bit neglected,don't know what it's like now of course, but they were handy little apartments.

Glad to hear sun-surf is still going,will have to try and visit next time we are in Limassol,I always remember Tony,he used to swim a lot in the sea,every morning he would be there bright and early.

Marie.

Limassol, Limassol...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

Guy called Andy and his Russian wife now own the sun and surf but costas still has the apartments above the bar

lancs
Level Contributor
957 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

Thanks for the replies.

Marie.

5. Re: Sun-Surf bar opposite Pizza Hut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 05:15