We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Elias Beach Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
803 posts
192 reviews
Save Topic
Elias Beach Hotel

Hi,

Does anyone know the email address for the Elias Beach Hotel? I've had a look on the net but haven't been able to find it.

Me & my 19 year old daughter are staying for 6 nights from next weekend, will local bars be open should we want to go out from the hotel in the afternoons or evenings? Luckily she isn't a clubber so will be happy with a couple of nice bars sitting with her old mum chilling out lol. Is it safe to walk locally or get the bus or a cab back from the Old Town at night?

Thanks very much

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Elias Beach Hotel

Hi ,here is the website for the Elias ,for more info Google kanika hotels .

eliasres@kanikahotels.com

Chesters bar across the road from the grand next to Elias will be open, it is a nice place popular with young people and families. There is a beach bar in front of the San Raphael up the road a bit use the seafront path, but I don't know if it will be open at this time of year.

The old town is about 12km from the hotel ,the number 30 bus stops outside the hotel ,about five minutes on the bus get off at outside the four seasons hotel franz bar is lively .you daughter will be safe on the bus.

I think the last one from the old port at this time of year is 10.30 from the old port ,if your daughter wants to go shopping the number 30 will take her to the mall ,down past the new port get off at the last stop it is right in front of you.

I hope that you love Elias as much as I did I wish I was back there now. Julie

www.limassolbuses.com/en

Edited: 01 March 2014, 09:49
London, United...
Level Contributor
803 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Elias Beach Hotel

Thank you, that really helpful. We're about to start sorting out what to pack, what should we take for the evenings, will it be chilly, ie jackets with jeans/trousers?

Thanks again

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Elias Beach Hotel

Hi, yes take warmer clothes for the evenings ,the weather is still unsettled ,three years ago when I arrived at Elias march 3rd we had the first four days of lovely sunshine high 70`s , then a few days of rain and back to sunny again the day we left .have a look on wunderground or accu weather for a rough guide to the forecast for next week .but at this time of the year dress in layers so that you can take something off if it gets warm .Julie

London, United...
Level Contributor
803 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Elias Beach Hotel

Thanks again, very helpful. I've tried that email address but haven't had a reply & I emailed on the day I posted my question.

I just want to check that they give us a twin bedded room rather than a double. We did request twin beds on our booking but I want to make sure we get them rather than arrive & find we have a double.

5. Re: Elias Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations