We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantica bay hotel

newcastle
Level Contributor
62 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
atlantica bay hotel

coming next week first time to cyprus staying at this hotel does anyone know if they provide pool towels and also what the hotel is like seems to get good write ups.What will weather be like will it be shorts weather and does it cool down much at night don t know what to expect but looking forward to some sunshine. Many thanks

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,514 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlantica bay hotel

I am pretty sure they do provide beach towels. I walk the beach path in the mornings and I am sure that the people down on their little patch have hotel towels. I looked on the website and under all inclusive 2014 it says beach towels provided.

The weather in April can vary but I am sure you will get some good sunshine. It will be chilly at night though. The Atlantica Bay is at the quieter end of Limassol but you can get around by using the number 30 bus which runs the whole length of the coast road (16K). You will pass the Amathus area where the Four Seasons Hotel is and a few restaurants and shops and the tourist area before arriving at the old town. You can stay on the bus and go right round to My Mall which is an indoor shopping centre if you wanted to.

It would be good if you were able to explore the island a little. The Troodos mountains and villages make a good trip as does Nicosia. Otherwise I am sure you will be happy to relax and enjoy (hopefully) some good weather.

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atlantica bay hotel

Here is a forecast for the weather in Limassol this month

accuweather.com/en/…124034

It looks an improvement to the weather we are having here at the moment.Julie

3. Re: atlantica bay hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Limassol
Recent Conversations