We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Limassol

Newby Bridge...
3 posts
Save Topic
Apartments in Limassol

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a nice apartment in Limassol? I'd like somewhere close to the nice beaches, but not too far away from the town.

Any ideas of what to do while we we're there?

Thanks

Rich

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Limassol

Hi Geoff,

I go to Limassol all the time, and love it there. There's lots to do , but its better to hire a car then you can go up the to troodos mountains, visit Ayia napa or Paphos for example. We went Stand up Paddling most mornings last time which was fantastic.

There's lots of apartments and hotels in the area. Amathus beach is nice or a nice private apartment we've stayed at before was this one - http://www.limassol-apartment.com . Nice 2 bed apartment with balcony and had the pool practically to ourselves.

Have a great trip!

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Poulton Le Fylde...
Level Contributor
358 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in Limassol

My parents used to stay at the Santa Barbara apartments. They are one street back from the main seafront road with large sunbathing area and swimming pool and just a few minutes from a dark sand beach. There's a supermarket in walking distance plus bars and restaurants along the seafront.

It's also on the road close to the cinema and near the ten pin bowling alley as well as being easy accessible from the highway.

Usually 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.

My parents booked with Michael Constantinou direct: holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/…2591 and found him and his wife very pleasant, eager to please and always on hand for any problems. One time their kettle stopped working and fully expecting him to just replace it with one from another apartment they were impressed when he turned up with a brand new one all boxed and sealed.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara
California
Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in Limassol

Hi, I agree with the above the santa barbara apartments are lovely. also take a look at the tycoon apts in the

tourist area.both can be found on booking.com. Julie

4. Re: Apartments in Limassol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 06:16