We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant in Nicosia to celebrate a funky marriage!

Beirut
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nice restaurant in Nicosia to celebrate a funky marriage!

We're traveling this weekend to Nicosia to get married as civil marriage is not allowed in our country. We thought that we will share this special moment just my fiance and I but to a surprise a few friends decided to join us. Now all is set but a restaurant, pubs, and clubs.

Does anyone know any nice restaurants in Nicosia such as tavernas or some lounge restaurant / pubs where we could celebrate with a nice crowd around us? A restaurant that is very popular and offers to its standards? Last thing we want to go out for a dinner and be served poorly.

See it will be a funky wedding. We prepared a theme for a night where all our friends will be wearing cute T-shirts with Jeans related to our special day. And we plan to have lunch or dinner, and then go out pubbing and clubbing. Of courses to places that appreciate creativity (sine we all will be wearing themed shirts but highly fashionable) and will treat us with quality service. So if any suggestions to all the following we will greatly appreciate it.

cyprus
Destination Expert
for Nicosia
Level Contributor
332 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restaurant in Nicosia to celebrate a funky marriage!

Hello. In order to help you it would be good to have a little more information about what you want:

1. Type of restaurant (eg. cypriot, italian, steak, chinese etc.)

2. Budget for the restaurant (per person including drinks/alcohol)

3. Day of the week (especially on Saturday night you need reservations wherever you go)

4. Type of entertainment (pub, bar, club etc.)

5. Means of transportation (rented car, taxi) and where you `re staying.

I can propose a lot but I need to know what you would like...

Nicosia, Cyprus
Level Contributor
554 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice restaurant in Nicosia to celebrate a funky marriage!

i very nice taverna in nicosia is Zanetos which is in the old part of town and is very nice place with good food .

3. Re: Nice restaurant in Nicosia to celebrate a funky marriage!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 05:17