We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

West Sussex England
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

They plan some extensions and a new pool so decided to look elsewhere for next year.

My wife is disabled and walks with a crutch so cannot get into a bath so have to have walk in shower room.

I know most hotels have a few disabled rooms usually at the back near reception, but the Sentido had around 50% and you could have sea view.

Looking for a 4 star plus all inclusive hotel in Paphos area with sea view, any help would be appreciated.

ALSO need a walk in pool or stepped like flight of steps NOT straight down.

Many Thanks,

Peter.

7 replies to this topic
chesterfield...
Level Contributor
106 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

We highly recommend Louis Phaethon, all pools are walk in / steps with hand rails and they have walk in showers, just email the hotel to request after booking,

There’s plenty of ramps around the hotel if preferred over steps. They have excellent customer service, food and entertainment. We stayed at the Cypria Maris in 2012 and as much as we liked it we do prefer Phaethon which is the last hotel on that strip, about 3 or 4 hotels away, just other side of the little church on sea front

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
8,878 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

i wouldn't recommend Jashy's suggestion of emailing to request a walk in shower after booking, in case they cannot accomodate.

Louis Phaethon's website clearly states they don't have disabled rooms and only some rooms have walk-in shower.

https:/…louis-phaethon-beach.html

If you are interested in the Louis, I would email them BEFORE booking to confirm they would be able to give you a walk-in shower.

chesterfield...
Level Contributor
106 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

We use the Phaethon regularly and on one occasion needed a walk in shower for my elderly mother, they have exceptional customer service and will everything in their power to make your stay as comfortable as possible, They have a few rooms that they have altered to accommodate wheelchairs, I spent last new year with a lady who frequents the hotel regularly and she is on a mobility scooter I have also found this with another experience when I broke my leg last winter horse riding while over there, they management cannot do enough to help. You can ask travel agents to request walk in shower but also email the hotel to double check the travel agents have put the request forward.

Edited: 15 November 2017, 22:25
UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

The king Jason has lovely disabled rooms asdo many of the Ĺouis hotels

West Sussex England
Level Contributor
145 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

Thank you for your help.

We will email the Louis hotels in Paphos.

kent
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

Is the building work now finished

newcastle
Level Contributor
281 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.

The Louis Imperial Beach will accommodate all of your requests

Have a look at the reviews. We stayed there in February it's an amazing hotel

Reply to: Sentido Cypria Bay Building Work this winter.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted