We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'near harbour'

lancs
Level Contributor
986 posts
1 review
Save Topic
'near harbour'

We are looking to go to pathos next summer wit h my daughter and her family,and are hoping to rent a villa.As i have some difficulty walking very far,can anyone reccomend a villa near to the harbour.

if anyone can help would be grateful. thanks.MARIEB.

cheshire
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'near harbour'

Hi there,have you had a look at Owners Direct there seems to be a good selection I am looking for the same thing for 2008 for a family holiday.We are going out this year in September and staying in a house on a complex in Kato Paphos.It appears to be a little way from the harbour but we are only doing a finding trip.If we find anywhere near the harbour will post for you on Trip.On the complex we are staying most of the owners know one another and we have email addresses for 4.The complex is called Iris Cottages and they are small houses sleeping 4 and are quite well equipped and we are only paying £270 for the week which is great,thats for the house for the week.Let me know how many bedrooms you want we are probably going to need at least 6,and I am not doing the cooking.Olly

lancs
Level Contributor
986 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: 'near harbour'

hi olly.thanks for your reply.not heard of owners direct but will have a look at it.we would need 3-4 bedrooms.we usualy stay in limasol,where we are going in oct,we go every year,but we thought we would have a chnge this year,have stayed in the theofano hotel in pathos and enjoyed it,but my daughter has two young children so we thought a villa might be best,would be gratful to hear if you have any luck,i will also let you know if we find anything.buzza.

cheshire
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'near harbour'

Hi Buzza,I forgot to tell you there is a company called Paphos Lettings and they have been sending me emails with all their property,just put it into your search engine and see what you come up with.Olly

4. Re: 'near harbour'

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 05:25
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations