We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

end of season

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
end of season

We are going to be in Coral Bay for one week from the 25th October

this is our first visit to Cyprus and I am beginning to be a bit worried

that as it is the end of the season most resraurants and shops will be closed can anyone tell me what its like at this time of the year?

lake district...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: end of season

No need to worry 99.9% will still be open.Paphos is a year round resort.It will be quieter than peak season but there will still be plenty of tourists.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: end of season

I'm going for Christmas and hoping that there will still be places to eat. I am assured there will be but maybe fewer than usual.

Westhoughton...
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: end of season

Hiya,

Paphos is an all year round resort.

Some bars & restaurants do close down for refurb but there will still be plenty of choice.

I'm sure you will have nothing to worry about.

Stewart

www.liakada.co.uk

4. Re: end of season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 21:20
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations