We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyprus pathos

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Topic
cyprus pathos

I am planning to go to Cyprus with my daughter who is 26. She is on a very demanding course and wants a break for a week. I am thinking of going to Queen Bay hotel. We will not have a car can we get around abit on public transport and how expensive are taxis?

We are going at the begining of April will there be any watersport?

Thanks for the help

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cyprus pathos

Hi V

Good reliable bus service but may stop around 7 or 8 at that time of the year, you could be looking at around euro 11.96 one way in a taxi. Not sure of the watersports around that time of year

kev

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cyprus pathos

thanks, taxis are quite expensive?

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cyprus pathos

We passed queens bay hotel on are trip to coral bay. You are quite abit out the way from Paphios centre. A taxi from just outside Tomb of the kings to paphos harbour was 6CYP, and Queens Bay is alot further up. We did meet a couple staying there and they said it was lovely and quiet but just abit out the way from what tehy expected. There are plenty of bus stops around but if you just fancied a stroll of an evening there isnt much there.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cyprus pathos

Am Afraid I would agree with the above & also there is no particular rate with taxi fares some keep to the rate others don't. It seems a trait with taxi drivers the world over, they see a tourist then they add a bit on.

Sorry if I offended any decent taxi drivers

kev

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cyprus pathos

Thanks that is really helpful, the hotel gets excellent write up on t.a. and it is a very good price, but I wonder if it is a little bit out of the way for us, as we may well fancy a walk out, so I feel abit unsure now, thanks though it is important to know as much as you can before you book

6. Re: cyprus pathos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 12:23
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations