We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos Gardens

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicestershire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Paphos Gardens

Hi - I'm looking at the Paphos Gardens and notice that someody on holidaylettings is advertising an apartment here privately. Anybody know anything about this - would it be the same as advertised by the paphos gardens website? It seems to be cheaper as well! Any help appreciated.

lancs
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paphos Gardens

Hi there

did you book. I'm in the same position and wanted to find out if it was the same complex. certainly looks it from the photos.

let me know if you are going. can't find any info from past guests.

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paphos Gardens

Hi - No I didn't book in the end - have gone for a private apartment in Coral Bay - perhaps somebody else will be able to help - hope so.

lancs
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paphos Gardens

Hi thanks for reply. Decided to go to puerto pollensa instead now!!! Back to sifting through review sites, as usual at this time of year.lifes not easy looking for somewhere gorgeous for us but with lots of entertainment for two fifteen year olds on the complex. paphos gardens looked great for that

have a great time at coral bay

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paphos Gardens

Hope you have a good time - went to Puerto Pollensa 10 years ago and loved it and have friends who've been recently - they loved it too. In fact, we were planning to go last summer but couldn't see much suitable accommodation and ended up in Cala d'or which was nice but PP better.

5. Re: Paphos Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 03:19