We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Katos paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Katos paphos

hi i am trying to find out about katos paphos the place we are staying is called AliAthlon Village is there much to do ? as i have never been to cyprus before i would like as much info as poss for best eating places car hire and trips would be great thanks !!

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Katos paphos

The Aliathon Village is directly opposite the Hotel where we stay every year. It's very nice - about 15-20 mins walk outside Paphos itself, but regular buses. We think it's an ideal location. There's a good Supermarket there, and Car Hire place - but there are plenty more in Paphos.

The immediate attraction is the Waterpark just down the road (about 20 min walk or 5 mins on Bus). Best way to see the island is by car. It's left hand drive, the same as home, the roads are very good. So many places to see - Paphos itself, Polis, Latchi, Aphrodites Rock, Tombs of the Kings, the Mosaics. You can venture up to Limassol, the Troodos mountains and see historical sites. If you hire a car you'll get plenty of info and maps with it.

Its a lovely island - you'll enjoy it.

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Katos paphos

Have a look on 'Holidays Uncovered' there are some good comments on there about the Aliathon Village.

Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Katos paphos

thankyou very much your info was great !!!!

uk
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Katos paphos

You're very welcome - I hope you have a lovely time - I'll be surprised if you don't!!