We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paphos Amathus Beach v Four Seasons Limmasol

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
95 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Paphos Amathus Beach v Four Seasons Limmasol

Can anyone tell me which is the better of the 2 hotels please?

London, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paphos Amathus Beach v Four Seasons Limmasol

no, but just got back from the paphos amathus and its a terrific hotel , see my recent review

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paphos Amathus Beach v Four Seasons Limmasol

I've been holding back from replying to this because I've only stayed at the Four Seasons.

I can thoroughly recommend it, having stayed there many times in the past 7 years.However, I havent stayed at the PAB so, I cant compare the two.

I'm sure they are both around the same standard, but in my opinion, location-wise Paphos is probably the better choice.

When are you thinking of going? Is it a family holiday, a couples trip? Solo? These things can help to sway it.

If you want to know any more about the Four Seasons just ask me, and I'm sure Nick will help you out on the PAB!

Knutsford, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paphos Amathus Beach v Four Seasons Limmasol

Just thought of something else that may sway your decision - if you are looking at prices, you will see that Sea View rooms at the Four Seasons usually carry a hefty supplement. For good reason.

I definitely would not recommend an Inland View room.Some of those rooms overlook the Hotel entrance and look onto a busy main road (a two lane busy main road!). You can see some hills in the distance !

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
95 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paphos Amathus Beach v Four Seasons Limmasol

Hoping to go in September. Just the 2 of us (my husband and myself)

Get answers to your questions about Paphos