We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where do u recommend?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
where do u recommend?

hi we are staying in paphos for 1 week staying at kings apartments.We are going to hire a car for a couple of days anyone any recommendations on where to go,we have 2 kids ages 13 and 15 with us

thanks

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where do u recommend?

Kolossi Castle, Currium Beach within a stones throw of each other.

Aphroditi's Rock, Mike's Black Velvet pub Paphos LFC Official Supporters club, Latchi / Polis, Spillies Restaurant out in Coral Bay has a swimming pool & yoyu can have a very good meal there as well

kev

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where do u recommend?

thanks for your reply think we will go to latchi

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where do u recommend?

Nice little harbour at Latchi - they do boat trips which kids often like.

Somerset
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where do u recommend?

I'd book a half day trip on the Wave Dancer. We thought it was great.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where do u recommend?

why not hanve a drive up up to the troodos mountains lov drive out you can take some swim gear and stop off at some of the lov bays on way back. i,m sure that were ever you choose to go you all will have a great time , i've been to cyprus 5 times and enjoyed every trip just as the first .

happy hol mojo

Paignton
Level Contributor
111 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where do u recommend?

'Mike's Black Velvet pub Paphos LFC Official Supporters club' that's got to be somewhere to stay clear of then, hate to see grown men crying and reminiscing about when they were a good team

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: where do u recommend?

haha Far better to reminisce then to live in Hope

Cyprus
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: where do u recommend?

Hello,

I would recommend Akamas (which is quite close, but you would leave the car and either walk or take a boat ride - both fantastic). Some great waters in the north side of Akamas. I would recommend that you drive inside Paphos forest - there are asphalt roads and good quality dirt roads. You could do some lovely walking if you like. Also Troodos forest and the area around Platres village.

IF you want to go a bit further, a day trip to Nicosia is also great to walk around the walled city - u should take your password to cross to the north part - overall a surreal experience, and you will see some superb medieval building and splendid medieval military architecture.

Have fun

Natureofcyprus

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where do u recommend?

thanks nature for the information,can you get the boat from paphos harbour

thanks

Cyprus
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: where do u recommend?

Hei again.

In general the waters on the west coast are rough. I am not sure whether you can get a boat from Paphos. It would be a long way - around 30-35 km.

The waters on the north coast of Akamas are a lot calmer. You could also rent a boat in Latchi and wonder on your own (I did this a couple of times and it was excellent).

Take care

Get answers to your questions about Paphos