We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greek night in paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Greek night in paphos

Can anyone recommend a LIVELY Greek restaurant in paphos for my friends birthday next week. There are 3 of us and we want it to be live and kicking, complete with dancing and smashing plates etc.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
59 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greek night in paphos

Hi I'd suggest Demikritos, end of Bar street, the food is nice set menus start at 11.50 euros, 14.50 euros and 18 euros i think, greek dancing etc but no plate smashing, mick

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greek night in paphos

A good Cypriot night can be had 4 nights a week at the Oasis Taverna in Coral Bay. Dancing in a circle of fire, set fire to the newspaper, dancing with glasses on heads and other traditional fun. Food is good and the evening will be about 14Euros, drink extra. Plate smashing is Greek not Cypriot.

Zorbas on Tomb of Kings Road does a dance night I believe every evening. Always lively and with good food and music.

London
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Greek night in paphos

Thank for your suggestions, I will look into those when I get to paphos

4. Re: Greek night in paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 04:17