We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
273 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

Replies appreciated.

Also, does anyone know of some good excursions from particularly reliable company's as the ones with Thomson are very expensive!

Thanks,

Bex

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

There are two very good restaurants virtually in the grounds of the paphos gardens hotel & apartments... One is Michaels & the other (our personal favorite ) is Zsa Zsa's we stay in Coral Bay these days but always make at least one trip for a meal at Zsa Zsa's ..

Cant help with the excutions

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

Sorry; Sounds A bit sinister, I meant excursions

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

Hi

An Italian Restaurant called Collosseum 2 has recently opened in that area which is supposed to be good!

cardiff
Level Contributor
107 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

michaels is excellent and za zas looks good although not eaten there. you are very well located as the road leading from your hotel to the main road in addition to the two already mentioned has about 3 or 4 other restaurants on it.

n.ireland
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

Recently visited Paphos and stayed near Paphos Gardens Hotel. We were there for our wedding and held the reception in Romanticas Restaurant which is 1st class, well worth a visit. We returned for a family meal a couple of days after the wedding .

There were quite a few restaurants in the area , some of our guests were told to try Michaels and were quite disapointed .

There were a few travel agents in the Limnaria Complex who were advertising various excursions , this is just a 5 min walk from your hotel.

alanna

6. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 06:10
Malvern
Level Contributor
46 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

I used ChrisTours in 2006 but it appears he has gone out of business. Finding tours on line is frustrating but hr is a link that might help you.

http://www.avraamtours.com/en/index.html

Try the Cyprus night out it good fun.

Wales
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

Our favourite is ZaZa's, go there every year so cant be bad. Also Romanticas at bottom of road. If you head up to the triangle, Rimmin's is lovely, Ficardos, Sunbow(most expensive) and DeVinci's. Rendezous did the best Mosaka I've ever had. Hope this helps. Stick to those run by local cypriot people as they are defently the best.

Newcastle
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

good Restaurants...

Michaels Tavern is the best! me and my family have been visiting Cyprus for the last 16 years!

A family restaurant with excellent atmosphire, good food and good prices!

Phil and Tracy!

west london
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good restaurants bars round Paphos Gardens hotel?Excursions?

i highly reccommend to have a meal at Michaels Tavern! One of the few Cypriot restaurants left on the island with authentic Cypriot cuisine!

The restaurant accross the road zaza looked nice but the waiters were pushing us to get in every time we were passing by... i mean lets get real - nobody wants to be pushed around like this and pay 3 euros PP just for bread!

Get answers to your questions about Paphos