We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where's Elvis?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where's Elvis?

Hi all going to Pphos on sunday and i've read a few posts about there being a Elvis impersonator in a few bars does anybody know which bar?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where's Elvis?

The Millennium Bar Coral Bay. The best we've ever seen including the TV competition.Check it out on YouTube although it doesn't do him anywhere near justice

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where's Elvis?

We had the unfortunate piece of bad luck whilst having a drink in what used to be the Irish Bar in Bar Street(I think it's called Cockatoo or something now).There was an Elvis impersonator coming on and since we'd just got a round in we decided just to take our time and see what he was like.Let's just say that the drinks didn't last long,he was absolutely shocking.It's a pity really as the bar really filled up just before he came in and I'm sure it would have got pretty empty soon after.I'm not a great fan of this type of thing but the best I've seen was a guy called Eric Ray who does an Elvis show in Protaras,anyone else seen him?

Leicester
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where's Elvis?

Thank you will check the bar out she'll be there all night!! My gf usually goes to Protaras and always goes on about te Elvis guy there maybe its the same guy

UK
Level Contributor
396 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where's Elvis?

Think there is a guy called Chris King who does a stint in the Evis Bar (not Elvis Bar) in a side road opposite the Alexander the Great. Not sure what he is like but I know people who always go to watch him.

Check out the going out section on www.Cyprusliving.org website for dates and times.

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where's Elvis?

Like Bobmate we've seen Chris King at Evis Bar twice, really good show in 3 parts covering three eras of Elvis. Chris King is good and carries it off really well. I think he's there on a Tuesday, I can recommend the Blues Bros tribute at Evis as well.

cyprus
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Where's Elvis?

We Saw the Elvis in Cockatoo's bar this week what a fantastic entertainer was really good with the crowd and I would go see this guy again it was a great show. I have also seen Eric Ray in Ayia Napa he was ok but not as good as guy in Cockatoo's sorry I dont know his name

7. Re: Where's Elvis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Paphos