We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

Hi we are staying at the Capital Coast Resort & Spa in November for a week. Can anyone recommend any restaurants/pubs/take-aways near this hotel please? The hotel is situated on the road to the Valley of the Kings, this is our first visit to Cyprus and any recommendations for eateries would be much appreciated, must admit to being partial to a good steak.

Thanks in advance for all responses.

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

I think Harmony resturant is quite close. We had some good meals there. It is on the same road as Capital Coast but towards Paphos. Not sure if it is walking distance from CC, perhpas another TA member can advise? I think Karen one of the other Destination Experts for Paphos recommended it to me so she may be able to be more specific??

Failing that you can pick up a bus outside the hotel and head to Coral Bay ( about 10 mins one way) or Paphos (10 - 15 mins the other way). There are plenty of good restaurants at either. If you want Coral Bay recommendations let me know and I'll give you some.

One word of warning, we both love steaks and didn't have one in the whole three weeks we were there because they were way too expensive. Prices started around 22 Euros!!! which when other mains were 11 euros upwards seemed a bit steep. Can get a decent steak cheaper over here!!!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

Thanks Minnie dont think I will be eating steak in cyprus at those prices! Your recommendations for restaurants in Coral Bay would be very much appreciated.

Sandy

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

The followng are good restaurants in Coral Bay

Seriani

Palm Grove

Coral King

Andria

Sea Elephant

Sea Elephant is probably the most expensive but the food is excellent.

Seriani probably the cheaper end but still good food.

Palm Grove - good italian food.

All the other restaurants are a mix of greek and international cuisine.

If you look up Andria Resturant on the web they had a 10% discount voucher on their website that you could print off and use.

Hope this is of use

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

many thanks minnie x

5. Re: Restaurants near Capital Coast Resort & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 06:24