We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Manchester, England.
10 posts
Save Topic
Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

A group of people we know are staying at Theofano Hotel, Paphos for a wedding next year 2006. Myself and my boyfriend want to go to Paphos at the same time but we perhaps would like to stay at a different hotel just so we can keep our distance if necessary.

As we don't want to be too far from the other can anyone suggest neighbouring hotels so we can all still easily get together?

Mentioned in this post
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Cyprus
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

The nearest hotels are:

The Aloe

The Paphos Amathus

The Athena

The Avanti

Paphos Gardens

The Imperial Beach

The Rania Hotel Apartments

Mentioned in this post
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
Amathus Beach Hotel...
2,217 Reviews
Limassol, Cyprus
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Aloe Hotel
Aloe Hotel
221 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Manchester, England.
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Hi Tuppence, which out of your list are the nearest and which the furthest? Are we talking metres or miles?

Cyprus
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Hi Ray1

I'm not very good at kms etc. It's better to tell you walking time!!

The Avanti & The Amathus are literally just across the road, opposite the Theofano. There is another hotel called the Veronica, again, just over the road. The Aloe would take max. 5 minutes to walk to and the others approximately 10 minutes to walk to. That's walking at a leisurely pace by the way!

Hope that helps - to one Mancunian from another (ex pat) Mancunian

Mentioned in this post
Amathus Beach Hotel...
2,217 Reviews
Limassol, Cyprus
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Aloe Hotel
Aloe Hotel
221 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Manchester, England.
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Thanks Tuppence, I'm a bit stuck now because after reading reviews on Hotel Theofano I definately do not want to stay there but I'm wondering if I should point everything out to my friend who's getting married there. Do you know whether it's a bad as everyone makes out?

The Paphos Amathus sounds like more my kind of hotel and I believe the Aloe is good too and the Avanti, will have to delve a bit further I think.

I take it you prefer Cyprus to Manchester then? Couldn't be anything to do with the weather could it?

Mentioned in this post
Amathus Beach Hotel...
2,217 Reviews
Limassol, Cyprus
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Aloe Hotel
Aloe Hotel
221 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Paphos
Paphos
Paphos District, Cyprus
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
manchester
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Hi Ray

I stayed at the Hotel Theofano at the end of June this year on a bed and breakfast basis. I couldn't find any fault in the accomodation as i was staying in the new block. After i'd booked to stay in the Hotel Theofano i read bad reviews about the place but was relieved when i finally arrived. I did pre book a room in the new block via e-mail to the hotel. On the last day of the holiday we got a courtesy room for half an hour which was in the old block, after seeing this i could understand why anyone staying in these rooms would be disappointed. But if i could be guarenteed a room in the new block i would definatley stay there again.

I hope this helps.

Nicola

UK
Level Contributor
126 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

I've stayed at the Avanti, Aloe and Athena Beach - they are all good hotels but the Athena Beach is the best although the furthest away from the Theofano.

Mentioned in this post
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Aloe Hotel
Aloe Hotel
221 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
Newcastle upon tyne
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Hi there

i am travelling to the theofano hotel next week and would like to email the hotel to pre- book a room in the new part.

Can you please send me the hotel email address!!

Many thanks in advance!

mark t

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
794 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

Are you looking for a cheaper hotel? The Veronica 3* is almost opposite 20 yards to the left of the front of the Theofano The next nearest hotel is the Avanti opposite and slightly to the right this is a 4* hotel.

The other hotels you have been told about are probably 500 metres away.

Mentioned in this post
Avanti Hotel
Avanti Hotel
2,990 Reviews
Paphos, Cyprus
9. Re: Nearest hotels to Theofano in Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 03:19