We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Hi

Me and my fiance have just decided to get married in Limassol next year, we decided on a hotel called Apollonia beach but on reading reviews they are poor, can anyone reccomend a nice hotel to stage our wedding, Limmasol prefrably and any wedding packages you use.

Cheers

Annette

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Hi the grand, used to be the Hawii grand just past the amathus area of limassol, or the Lordos beach that is quite near the Apollonia, and the colombia beach hotel in pissiouri has a lovley wedding chaple do not know of any packages june

Scotland, Maryland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

I don't know if this is something you might be interested in, but we got married in Limassol lastyear, our holiday was booked through Thompsons and we contacted Olympic holidays seperatly and arranged the wedding through them, we have both been married before so didn't want any fus.

It was the most lovely day, just what we wanted.

We stayed in the Atlantica Oassis hotel in Limassol, the hotel couldn't have done enough for us, it is more of a family hotel but I couldn't find fault in any aspect, if you need ay info I will email you and let you know anything you want.

We got married in the cultural center in Yermasoya, (look it up on google)it is beautiful you will not be sorry,It was about 10 mins in a taxi, arranged by the rep at olympic, who came to hthe hotel to see us the day after we arrived, she arranged the flowers, photographer, anything you wanted,I hope this is of some use to you, get back to me I would love to know how you go, good luck, you will not regret it, xx

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Hi

Thats very helpful thankyou, we have decided to get married at Elisa beach hotel, but ave not decided where we are going to stay so will have a look at the hotel you suggested.

We too are using olympic to arrange our wedding, were waiting for them to get back to us with a date.

Were they good?

Im also worried about the flowers we have paid for the silver package they offer which states you get a long posy of roses, can you remember did you get a choice of colour? and can you change what type of flowers you want???

Thanks for your advise its nice to chat to someone who has used olympic wedding co-ordinator service.

Annette

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
787 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Presume you mean you are getting married in Elias Beach Hotel, if that is the case I would certainly stay there because it is really nice.

You need a very large budget to stay at the Pissouri Beach Resort but that is fantastic but nearly £1000 a week.

If you stay at Elias Beach you should get a room upgrade if you are getting married there. Write to the Manager as well as checking tour operators like Cyplon Holidays.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
787 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Sorry meant to add why are you posted on the Paphos forum for Limassol?

I also used Yermasoyia, or Germasogeia, Registry office and they will very good.

Scotland, Maryland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Sorry to be so long in getting back to you, we had a lovely choice of flowers, I too had the choice of a round or long bouquet, I chose the long, they were the most beautiful cream roses which I had asked for, it was Natalie that came to see us about the wedding, I emailed them in cypris for months before I went asking them questions ect, they could not have done enough for us. The Apollonia is a lovely hotel too, you won't be dissapointed, hope you get on ok if there's anything else I can help you with just send me a message, x

Scotland, Maryland
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

Just re- read your letter, I thought yopu said you were to be married in the Appolionia, sorry,

8. Re: Wedding In Limassol Cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2009, 07:16