We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi transfers from paphos airport

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancs
Level Contributor
964 posts
1 review
Save Topic
taxi transfers from paphos airport

Hi,i wonder if anyone can tell me how much taxi tfrs from paphos a/port would cost for 4 adults and 2 children to a villa we have rented in coral bay at end of sept this year,or if you could point me in right direction.Thanks.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
578 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

If you book a family carrier taxi, you're probably going to pay at least 60 euros to get to Coral Bay. The drive to get there will be 30 minutes.

The taxi driver will have to get onto the motorway, go through Paphos and then get on a coastal road to reach Coral Bay.

baron777red
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

hi were going on thursday, 4 adults and 3 kids, with baby seats, and have been quoted 70 euros return, try and book in advance with a local taxi company

Bradford England
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

I booked with www.taximarios.com for 2 adults and 2 children 4 & 6 from Pahos airport to Laura Beach ( which is on the Tomb of the Kings road) and it costs 65euros return.

Do not pay the price on the web site haggle. I told them that someone I knew had got it at that price (a tripadvisor friend actually), and they accepted my booking straight away.

If that website doesn't work try mariostaxi@hotmail.com that was the web address from the email reply.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
764 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

Try Paphos Union Taxi 26923000 they have suitable size cabs for your group. Could be better to use tour operator transfer if they are reasonable, or as you are in a villa car hire is usually advisable and so you could book straight from Airport. Around €65 - 75 would be about right for your length of journey. Remember that if you are on a late arrival flight or very early then there is a supplement as over here.

For a fun night out try Oasis at Coral Bay.

lancs
Level Contributor
964 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

Thanks for all your replies,i think we have almost decided to pick up the hire cars at the airport,we will just make sure we get proper directions to our villa.thanks a lot everyone.

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
764 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

If you've booked through a tour operator they will be waiting for you at the Airport with maps etc. If private booking they should give you instructions.

The Car Hire people will also give you maps. Contact CTO and they will give you plenty of free info which will help you plan better for your holiday.

UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

I can absolutely 100% recommend taximarios. We came home yesterday and had booked them via email before we went.

We arrived at Paphos airport and a limo (as there were 5 of us) was waiting for us, the driver standing just outside the arrivals hall with my name on it.

We arranged a time for collection for our return journey and he was with us 5 minutes before he was due.

Absolutely fantastic service, cannot recommend highly enough.

8. Re: taxi transfers from paphos airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 06:24