We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orphanides supermarket

manchester
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Orphanides supermarket

Can someone give me directions on how to get to this supermarket from the harbour.

Thanks

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orphanides supermarket

Not sure if it`s the same one,but there is a really good supermarket opposite Debenhams.

Walk up the main road(bus route),and it is on the right.

Opens to 9 at night.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
442 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orphanides supermarket

That's Papantoniou supermarket which is very easy to be found from the Harbour.

I'm not sure if there is an Orphanides supermarket near the Harbour. There is one in the town, next to the football stadium and another one on the tomb of the kings road.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orphanides supermarket

See http://www.orphanides.com.cy/stores/index.htm for all Orphanides store locations

Cumbria, England
Level Contributor
670 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orphanides supermarket

The way I used to go was, head along seafront (from the harbour) as if you are going to the waterpark (i.e. towards the airport). At the Paphos Amathus Beach Hotel, turn left onto the dual carriageway (not a huge one, more like a ring road, go across at least one small roundabout. Quite quickly you will come to what I call the big roundabout, with Debenhams and Next straight ahead, go straight ahead and Orphanides is on your right. You have to go to the next roundabout and come back in order to get into it. There probably is a better route but I found this the easiest and least busy. Will take you maybe 5 mins max from the harbour depending on traffic. Also you will need a 2Euro coin for the trolleys and there is plenty of free car parking.

UK
Level Contributor
396 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orphanides supermarket

There are several in Paphos but the biggest is in the big new Paphos Shopping Mall, all are too far to walk from the harbour. There is a small one just of the TOTK Road on the corner of the Kings Apartments and up the hill on the right. You also have a larger Papantonios up in town on the road towards Polis plus slightly further up on the right a large Carrefours.

6. Re: Orphanides supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Paphos