We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aliathon

holiday lover
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
Aliathon

We're regular visitors to Paphos and, have to say, you'll really enjoy the Aliathon. If we were into self catering, that's where we'd go. It is on Poseidon Avenue, next door to the original Alithon Village and, as the previous correspondent said, opposite the Athena. We watched the new Aliathon being built and were interested to see it finished and were very impressed. I think you will be too. If I can help further, just let me know.

Bristol
Level Contributor
321 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aliathon

Going to the Aliathon Village next May 2010 and from the reviews we really can't wait to get there.

We have been to Paphos several times but the last time was 12th September 2001, yes the day after the terror attack in the USA.

We now have 2 children age 5 and 3 and we have been doing Zante for the past three years as the hotel we chose had a massive kids pool. However, this year our 5 year old needs more so the Aliathon Village is right up our street.

We looked at other First Choice Holiday Villages but we love Cyprus so we can't wait to get back there.

I am looking forward to visiting old friends if they are still around and see if they remember us.

Mitch

holiday lover
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aliathon

The kids pool is a massive, shallow, walk-in pool with lots of slides, fun fountains and activities. For older kids there's an outdoor activity centre, similar to the ones at Centre Parcs if you've been there, with rope walks in the trees etc. (Like a commano course). Don't forget that if you want a beach you can go use the one behind the Athena over the road. You're expected to pay for sunbeds and umbrellas, but if you take a towel they can't stop you using the beach as it's public once you cross the beach path behind the hotel.

JERUSALEM
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aliathon

Hi,

We are 2 adults and 2 kids going there in 2 weeks.

Do you maybe know other families going there on August 21th (don't want to be lonely there :-)).

Moreover, do you know someone who is taking the minicruise to the holyland?

Thank you very much :-)

Adit

4. Re: Aliathon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2010, 05:17