We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water parks

lancs
Level Contributor
986 posts
1 review
Save Topic
water parks

Hi,my family and i are staying in coral bay/peyia area in a villa from 30th sept for 2weeks this year.While we are there we are hoping to go to one of the waterparks either paphos or fassouri.On an earlier post someone said that the pantonious supermarket had stopped giving vouchers out,does anyone know if this is right,and if so would anyone know if you can get vouchers anywhere else?

Thanks Marie.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
180 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water parks

They had definitely stopped giving vouchers out whilst we were there (July23/Aug6) They seemed to suggest that they gave them out earlier in the year when there were fewer tourists out there. We couldnt find anywhere else that gave vouchers and the waterpark in paphos only offered a discount if you bought a 2 day ticket. We thought that 28 euros was v expensive and it seemed that many others thought the same as the day my family visited there were virtually no queues!

Chorley
Level Contributor
667 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water parks

The waterpark in Paphos is very poor in comparison to Fassouri, maybe it would be worth your while in hiring a car and going there. Also check their website for any offers they may have or google it.

Enjoy yourselves.

lancs
Level Contributor
986 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: water parks

Thanks for the replies.We have got cars booked and i think we will prob go to the Fassouri w.park as there seems to be more positive posts about it than the paphos one.Thanks again.

Marie.

4. Re: water parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Paphos