We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Places to eat in Paphos

Sheffield
3 posts
Save Topic
Good Places to eat in Paphos

Hi me and my girlfriend are stopping in Paphos area for two weeks in September and would like to hear about any good places to eat, we don't like cheap tacky places only places that does good quality food at reasonable prices.

liverpool
7 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Good Places to eat in Paphos

Hi we have been to paphos a couple of times and love alot of the restaurants but 2 we especially like is one called Gabors which is up by the triangle, the food is amazing and ask to sit outside because the setting is lovely. The other one is called Mothers which is set back behind Debenhams by the harbour. The food is typical cypriot dishes and at very reasonable prices.

sarf west London
Level Contributor
184 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Good Places to eat in Paphos

Well we had our couple of meals at Mothers. Just as good as ever, and entertaining too with Costas and his funny sayings such as Lovely Jubbly.

Now listen to this, you wouldn't believe what happened the day after our meal.

There I was in Papa-whot-not, the supermarket near Mothers, and saw a display of the Jubbly drink. I laughed as I recalled the previous evening meal.

Low and behold who should be walking towards me with a trolley-load of food - Costas himself right next to the Lovely Jubbly drinks!! I laughed out loud and so did Costas. LOL

23. Re: Good Places to eat in Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2010, 06:19