We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Rates?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancs
Level Contributor
956 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Rates?

Hi,going to Paphos 30th Sept,just wondered if anyone out there at the moment could tell me what the rate is like at the minute.Iknow it can change from day to day,but just to give us an idea, and where they got the best rate.T hanks for any help.

Marie.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Rates?

Following kind advice on here we took our sterling with us and got a great 1.13 in paphos harbour on half our cash - stupidly didnt change all and was 1.09 by the end of this week - left on sunday

HTH

lancs
Level Contributor
956 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Rates?

Thanks for your reply ,the rate has realy dropped again this week,hopefuly might go up a little bit before we go on 30th seopt.(i can only live in hope)

Thanks again.

Marie.

sarf west London
Level Contributor
184 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Rates?

I think you will find it is still falling. last time I looked it was around 1.05.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
931 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Rates?

What rate are you getting from the ATM's?

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Rates?

We came back last Sunday and I got 1.11 and 1.10 at the ATM but it has since dropped a lot.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
931 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Rates?

Thanks iocasti

7. Re: Best Rates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2010, 06:17