We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Elysium or The Annabelle

Deal, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
339 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
The Elysium or The Annabelle

In your opinions which of these hotels in Paphos is the best?

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,286 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Elysium or The Annabelle

They are both nice hotels. The Annabelle is older but is very close to the harbour area. The Elysium is much newer but is a good walk away on the other side of the harbour towards the Coral Bay end of Paphos. I have stayed as the Elysium and really liked it but friends of our did not. We normally choose the Paphos Amathus when we stay in Paphos. I think you can get quite a good idea from the pictures on the hotel review page.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Elysium or The Annabelle

Both are very nice and very hard to choose which would be best, very hard decision, one that I am glad not to make

Kev

Kent
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Elysium or The Annabelle

Elysium every time.

4. Re: The Elysium or The Annabelle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations